Commission Contact Form
I love to paint your commissions, I am very happy to paint everything you adore and cherish.
I aim to create a calm, relaxing and blissful sanctuary in the heart of your home by painting your favorite inspirational things that you can keep and admire forever.
I have painted pictures of families at the beach, pet and people portraits, favorite happy memories, as well as wedding bouquets and live wedding scenes.
My heart and soul goes into painting every one of your commission pieces and I ensure it is perfect for you in every way. You can send me your specific request via the form below.My Commission process is as follows:
- First we will chat via phone or facetime to get a detailed brief of what you are looking for. I will help you every step of the way.
- I can assist you with measuring to find the perfect dimensions for your space.
- I will help you define the perfect color palette for your decor, in keeping with the latest pantone trends.
- Once we have agreed on the size and direction of the painting, we will agree on the price - 50% deposit is required via my shop followed by the remaining balance once you are 100% happy with your unique piece of art.
- There will be several opportunities for us to chat again and make adjustments throughout the process.
- Shipping can range from $50-200 in the USA, depending on the size of the painting.
Here is what some of my customers say:
‘I am so thrilled with my painting! It’s even more beautiful in person. It was packaged and delivered timely with care.’ Kristy.
‘I received my painting today, and it is gorgeous!!! So much prettier in person. Emma was wonderful to work with to get everything perfect for my order. She is extremely talented....try one of her paintings,...you will love it.’ Deborah.
‘Absolutely stunning. This is our second purchase from Emma Bell and she never disappoints! Wonderful customer service...I just love working with her. She kept me in the loop during the entire process and never made me feel silly for asking for a change to the art. Thank you Emma!’ Hilary.